Brush Holder inspired by brush holder in SEPHORA
This is a very easy thing to do and it will look beautiful on your makeup desk.
I went to JJ market (Bangkok, Thailand) 2 weeks ago and found this beads
Its remind me of beads in brush holder that I saw in SEPHORA shop, when I was in Paris.
I went to JJ market (Bangkok, Thailand) 2 weeks ago and found this beads
Its remind me of beads in brush holder that I saw in SEPHORA shop, when I was in Paris.
So I bought 2 bags of it ( 1 bag ½ kg. cost me around 150 baht.) along with 2 glass vase
( you can use a drinking glass as well just make sure that it is big enough to hold all your brushes).
OK, this is what you have to do. Just pour the beads into a glass and you are done.
You will have a wonderful and very useful brush holder in no time.
Easy right? You can use beads in any colour that you wish. I just go for simple colour clear beads with clear glass vase.
Easy right? You can use beads in any colour that you wish. I just go for simple colour clear beads with clear glass vase.
I made 2 of them because I need 1 for my face brushes and another one for all small brushes.
Enjoy J

No comments:
Post a Comment